E-mail: pan@eindiatax.com


PAN Card Correction Form

Apply For Udation in PAN Card

Apply for changes in PAN card. This online process is for Individuals, who are Indian citizen and want to make changes in their PAN card for example name change in PAN card, father's name change in PAN card or change in date of birth in PAN card.

Apply Now

Process for changes in PAN card:

  • Click on "Apply Now" Tab to fill online Application form for New PAN card.

  • Fill your PAN application form online and click on Submit Button.

  • Verify your details and click on Proceed to Payment Button.

  • Make payment. This is one time fee. No Hidden or extra cost.

  • After successful Payment, download and print your pre filled application form (along with Instruction sheet).

  • Paste photo, sign, attach documents and post to our address (You will get the postal address in the instruction sheet)

Apply Now

Go to top of page