- What is PAN?
If we define PAN, it is Permanent Account Number. A 10 digit alphanumeric code, first 5 alphabets, 4 numbers and one alphabet at last (like AAAPC9999P).
- How does PAN card look like?
PAN card is a visiting card size rectangular plastic card that you can easily hold in your wallet. It is generally Blue in color and have the hologram of Government of India.
- What information does PAN card display?
PAN card show Name, Father's Name, Date of birth and PAN of an Individual applicant. It also contains Photo and signature of individual.
- Is company PAN card different from Individual PAN card?
Yes, Company PAN cardshows only Name, Date of Incorporation and PAN card number of the company. It does not contain any photo or signature.
- Can I change my Information or get duplicate PAN card, if I lost my card?
Yes, you can apply for duplicate PAN card. PAN number will remain same. Other Information can be changed/ updated, if required.
- What are the steps involved to get PAN card?
All you have to do is to fill an online form on our website and follow simple steps. Your PAN card will be delivered to your address directly by the Government of India. You can Click here for process and details.
- How do we know status of our PAN card?
You will be given coupon number for your application. You can check status of your PAN card online.Click here to check status.
- Can I get PAN card delivered at my address?
Yes, Government of India will directly send PAN card to your address.
- What is time frame to get PAN card?
PAN number will be allotted to you in 7-8 working days and card will be delivered to you in 10-15 working days. We can’t guarantee exact time as this is completely a Government process.
- Whether PAN card number will be given before actual PAN card is delivered?
Yes, Government of India will give you PAN card number before mailing physical card to you.
- What are the documents required for PAN card Application?
Click here to check the list of documents required for PAN card Application.
- What information do I need to provide in online form?
Your Name, father's name, contact details, Date of Birth and few other basic information to be filled in online application form.
- Do I need to attach documents in online form?
No, you do not have to attach documents at the time of filing online application. You have to send us hard copy of your documents along with application form.
- Do I need to get my documents notarized/ attested by Gazette officer?
Not in all the case. Click here for the list of documents.
- What is total cost to get PAN card?
Click here for detailed fee structure.
- Do I need to make Bank Draft for the Government fee separately?
No, our service charges include all the Government fee and other charges. You do not have to pay any additional amount.
- How do I make online payment to you?
You can pay online with your Debit card, credit card or Internet Banking facility.
- Can I send Cheque for your service charges if cannot pay online?
Yes, you can pay via cheque. You can avail for this option at the time of completing the online application form.
- Is this mandatory to have PAN card?
Yes, now a days, it is mandatory in most of the places to have PAN card.
- Can a Minor apply for PAN card?
Yes, Parent or guardian of minor can apply PAN card for minor. Minor is one who is less than 18 years.
- Whether minor can sign on his/ her PAN application?
No, Minor cannot sign on his / her own Application form. Parent or guardian of minor will sign on behalf of Minor.
- Whether Minor PAN card is similar to others PAN card ?
Yes, it looks same like others PAN card.
- Can I have more than 1 PAN card?
You cannot have more than 1 PAN. You will be fined for holding more than one PAN.